I suppose no one will get tired of s'mores. More please!
To recap, the s'mores dip I made last week was a big hit. But I know it's hard to share, cause one can easily finish the whole plate (or pan I reckon lol).
This easy peasy recipe combines both a flourless peanut butter cookie base with the s'mores. Gluten free, but super indulging. So one cup one bite is good to go!
This post is part of the monthly link up party Our Growing Edge. This event aims to connect food bloggers and inspire us to try new things. This month is hosted by Mr Fitz at Cooking With Mr Fitz.
Adapted from Two Peas & Their Pod
Make 9 mini cookie cups
For flourless peanut butter cookie cups:
1/2 cup peanut butter
1/4 cup granulated sugar
1/4 cup dark brown sugar
1/2 tsp vanilla
1/2 tsp baking soda
1/8 tsp salt
For the filling:
5 large marshmallows, halved
1/4 cup grated good quality chocolate
9 squares dark chocolate, I used Lindt 90%
How to make flourless peanut butter s'mores cookie cup:
- Preheat oven to 180C. Ready a mini muffin tray or muffin cups.
- In a bowl, cream together peanut butter, sugar until smooth. Add egg, vanilla, baking soda and salt. Mix until combined.
- Spoon 1 tablespoon of dough into prepared mini muffin tin, press each down to make an indent in the center.
- Bake for 8-10 minutes, remove from oven and use a spoon to make deeper indents. Turn oven on to broil.
- Place some grated chocolate at the bottom of each peanut butter cup, followed by half of a marshmallow. Place until broiler for 1 minute or until marshmallows are toasted.
- Remove from oven and immediately top each with a piece of chocolate square. Allow to cool before serve.
With all my love <3