I haven't been making cookie for a long time. Obviously was too lazy to scoop each cookie dough on baking sheet and bake them batches after batches. But this cookie pie has an exception because the dough all goes into the same pie plate and bake! And it tastes just as soft chocolate chips cookies. Replacing with nuts may perhaps give you cookie tastes like this one too!
This cookie pie is served in wedges, and for further indulge, top with a scoop of high quality vanilla ice cream. Drizzle more melted chocolate, sprinkle more chopped nuts, and WOW! This dessert is Superb!
Make 1 9-inch big cookie
1 1/4 cup all purpose flour
1 1/2 tsp baking powder
1/4 tsp salt
1/2 cup unsalted butter
1 cup light brown sugar
1 tsp vanilla
1/2 cup Hershey's Toffee Bits
1/2 cup chopped Reese's Peanut Butter Cups
How to make giant peanut butter toffee cookie pie:
- Preheat oven to 180C. Grease a 9-inch pie plate with baking spray. Set aside.
- In a small bowl, combine flour, baking powder and salt. Whisk until blended.
- In a large mixing bowl, beat butter and sugar until creamy. Add egg and vanilla, beat until smooth and blended.
- Slowly add flour mixture and beat until incoperated. Add toffee bits and chopped peanut butter cups. Fold using a spatula.
- Scrap cookie batter into prepared pie plate. Spread the top evenly and sprinkle more toffee bits on top if desired.
- Bake in prehated oven for 30 minutes, or until toothpick inserted into center comes out clean. Remove and let cool completely.
- Cut cookie into wedges and serve warm or at room temperature with a scoop of vanilla icecream.