Haven't been making snickerdoodles for a while. They are butter cookies that been rolled in cinnamon-sugar (just like churros). Soft, chewy, and spicy! I have made gingerbread snickerdoodles before with a gingersnap base cookie dough. This time I have alternated them a bit for the basic kind with biscoff stuffed in them.
These cookies are just as good as my no bake biscoff cheesecake pudding! And of course can beat my biscoff biscotti too!
1/2 cup unsalted butter
1/2 cup sugar
1 tsp vanilla
1 2/3 cup all purpose flour
1 tsp cream of tartar
1/2 tsp baking soda
1/8 tsp salt
2 tbsp sugar
1 tsp ground cinnamon
1/2 cup Biscoff spread
How to make Biscoff snickerdoodle cookies:
- Preheat oven to 180C. Line baking sheet with parchment paper, set aside.
- In a large bowl, beat butter and sugar until fluffy. Add egg and vanilla, mix until combined.
- Add flour, cream of tartar, baking soda and salt. Beat until dry ingredients are fully incoperated.
- On a small plate, combine the 2 tablespoon sugar and 1 teaspoon cinnamon.
- Scoop 1 1/2 tablespoon size dough and divide into half. Flatten halves into disk-like shape.
- Drop 1 teaspoon of Biscoff into the middle of one disk, place another half on top and pinch the side to seal the edge of cookie.
- Roll the cookie dough in cinnamon-sugar mixture and place on prepared baking sheet.
- Repeat with remaining cookie dough.
- Bake cookies in preheated oven for 10 minutes. Let them rest on the baking sheet for 2-3 minutes before transferring them to wire rack to cool completely.
With all my love <3