Make approximately 6 puffs
1 sheet puff pastry, thawed
6 teaspoon Biscoff spread
1 egg, beaten as egg wash
Powdered sugar for garnish, optional
How to make biscoff / cookie butter puff:
- Preheat oven to 200C. Line baking sheet with parchment paper, set aside.
- Cut puff pastry into desired shape using cookie cutter. I used heart-shape here.
- Spoon 1 teaspoon of biscoff or cookie butter spread in the centre of your cutouts.
- Brush the edge with egg wash and place another cutouts on top. Seal by pressing down with a fork.
- Brush the top of pastries with egg wash, bake in preheated oven for 15-18 minutes or until puffy and golden.
- Garnish with powdered sugar, serve with vanilla ice cream if desired.
With all my love <3