Nutella brownies are unbelievably easy to make and hearty to eat. Someday I should post the recipe up for you. But before that, have you ever think of a brownie with both melty Nutella and creamy oreo truffle filling? What will happen when Nutella hit Oreo? Must be a chocolate heart attack.
Can you see those awesome layers within the brownies? Oh they are just eye-catching and mouth-watering.
This recipe is quick as long as you have a handy easy brownie recipe. I didn't include a brownie recipe here just to let you do your favourite one. Fudge? Cake? Gluten Free? Anything!!!
Make 16 squares
You'll need:For Brownie
1 favourite brownie recipe / box of brownie mix
20 Oreo cookies
4 oz cream cheese
For Nutella Ganache
3/4 cup Nutella
1/2 cup heavy cream
1 tsp salt
How to make Oreo truffle brownies:
- Preheat oven to 180 C. Line 8 x 8 baking pan with parchment paper, set aside.
- Prepare brownie as direction on the package. Pour into pan and bake.
- Meanwhile in food processor, add oreo cookies and process into crumbs. Mix crumbs with cream cheese and set aside.
- Once brownie is cooled, spread oreo-cheese mixture over brownie. Chill brownie in pan in the fridge for at least 30 minutes.
- Simmer heavy cream over stove at medium low heat. Pour heated cream over Nutella and add pinch of salt. Stir until smooth with heat-proof spatula.
- Take out brownie from fridge, pour ganache over it and spread evenly.
- Chill brownie overnight. Best serve cold and store well in fridge.
With all my love <3