Cookies N' Creme. Or Oreo? You name it! As request for some Oreo treats, I have finally came up with these cutie cheesecakes. Aren't they look adorable with that teeny tiny bite-size chocolate sandwich on top?
This cheesecake recipe can easy doubled for a dozen cheesecake, or you can make an 6-inch one. If you are not bother to make your own oreo cookie crumbs, you can simply place an oreo at the bottom of each muffin tins. This method is very easy but traditional.
Make 6 muffin-size cheesecakes
100g oreo cookie crumbs
50g melted butter
12 oz cream cheese, soften at room temperature
1/2 cup sugar
1 tsp vanilla
1 egg, at room temperature
12 mini or 6 original size oreo cookies, lightly crushed
1/2 cup heavy cream
2 tbsp powdered sugar
1/2 tsp vanilla
6 mini oreo sandwiches
How to make mini oreo cheesecakes:
- Preheat oven to 175 C. Line tins with muffin cups and set aside.
- In a microwave safe bowl, melt butter in microwave in 15 minutes increment, for a total of 30 minutes. Pour melted butter into cookie crumbs. Divide damped crumbs between muffin tins and press to firm.
- In a large mixing bowl, add cream cheese, sugar, vanilla and egg. Mix until incoperated.
- Fold in crushed oreo cookies. Divide batter among muffin cups and flatten top with spatula.
- Bake for 15-20 minutes. Cool on wire rack completely before chilling in the fridge overnight.
- Add powdered sugar and vanilla to heavy cream and whisk with electric hand mixer until stiff peaks formed. Pour the whipped cream in a disposable piping bag or ziplock bag for easy piping.
- Dollop 1 tablespoon whipped cream on each cheesecake and top with mini oreo.
With all my love <3